This maths book is the perfect support for coursework, homework, and exam revision. Inside students will find:
– Key concepts are shown in visual form and summarised to just one page
– Important aspects of each topic explained with step-by-step instructions and diagrams
– Key fact boxes that break down core concepts and make the material easier to memorise
– “How it works” and “Look closer” boxes explain essential ideas and work through problems with simple graphics
– Practice questions to help students test their understanding of important topics
Super Simple Maths is designed for learners between the ages of 11 – 16. Each maths topic in line with the national curriculum is simplified into manageable, bite-sized chunks explained using colourful, engaging diagrams and graphs. Perfect for visual learners, this guide brings maths clearly into focus, making mathematicians out of even the most reluctant of students.
Instructive information panels use real-world examples to make maths relevant and less daunting for students, parents, and teachers alike. Fact boxes provide rapid-fire points for easy learning and are perfect for classroom quizzes. Studying for exams has never been easier using this exceptional educational tool.